Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Globally Global

I think this is pretty nifty. You can see how people have passed this blog around via either word of mouth or a friend's blog or whatever. There's a huge cluster around Georgia, where I live, and then it sort of spreads out across the East coast. And then, probably due to my latest controversial postings, I'm starting to get some visits from the midwest.

And surprisingly, quite a few visits from Malaysia! Nifty-orama! Greetings to you all, and also to the folks in Finland, Brazil, and Australia (hi Alysa!).



And now for the truth. I'm secretly building an empire of Muppet fans and history buffs. I will call you my muppet minions, and when I give the word, you will jump behind the nearest chair with a sock puppet and teach your children history! Bwahahahaha!

Nah, just kiddin'. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean I'm famous, now that my name's been mentioned on Bob's blog?

So... hi Bob, and everyone else from all over the world!

But, do I really have to do the sock puppet thing?? I mean, I don't even have any children!

Lil'Sis said...

Greetings from Finland! I thought that I need to say Hi now that you know there's someone from Finland reading your blog..So HI! :)
You write really good and you're funny, so keep it up! :D
May God bless you and your family!
Sis. Maria

Bob B said...

Yes, Alysa, because of this very blog you get lots of fame but absolutely no fortune. And if you don't have children you should prepare to find some at my command! Huzzah!

Sis Maria - Thanks for the compliment, and for putting a face (or faces) to the little dot on the map!

God bless you all!